The coolest part of attending Lemonade Day Detroit events is mingling with young entrepreneurs. That was the case during our workshop on April 28 and we were ready with our flipcam to capture the enthusiasm. One of this year’s entrepreneurs at the event was Stephanie. She agreed to an interview and handled the questions like a pro. Stephanie is donating her profits to a great cause, her Girl Scout Troop! Overflowing with excitement she approached us at the end of the event and asked when the videos would be ready. Well Stephanie, didn’t get just a video, you got this blog post, too! Give us a shout if you catch this!
- 5 Tips For Raising Kids to be Budding Entrepreneurs dld.bz/dHmJG 3 years ago
- 11 Money Lessons Entrepreneurial Parents Can Teach Their Kids Over Summer Break dld.bz/dE376 3 years ago
- 4 Reasons to Teach Kids Entrepreneurship Principles dld.bz/dD3Wy 3 years ago
- @Wiebesick is sharing great stories about @PureMichigan with marketing students @washtenawcc http://t.co/WUYgh2tK44 4 years ago
- Finally treated myself to the eyeshadow! @rantingdiva #ulta @urbandecay http://t.co/IAnS6KSZ61 4 years ago